Warranty question

Quick question guys? My folding passenger wing mirror has stopped folding. It hasn't been damaged at all. Do you think I could get Renault to look at it as a warranty job?

i would say so, if theres no physical signs of damage ie someones knocked. you still in warrenty?

Thanks - going to pop to the garage tomorrow and really just wanted to sense check this in case I got fobbed off.

No - no signs of damage at all. And I always park that side of the car next to a hedge row with no room for anyone to get down (and no reason for them to!)

Have you tried "assisting" the fold when you activate it?
Had this once or twice on my Scenic.
Get someone to activate the switch and manually open the mirror with your hands gently at roughly the same speed as it would be if powered.
You may hear a loud click as the mechanism inside clicks back into place or frees itself up.
This is designed to disenguage if it's been bumped or forced but (as mine was) can just get stuck due to no lubrication and dirt inside.
When it first happened to me I thought it was fooked and it would be a dealer visit.
Now and again I squirt a blast of WD40 in between the mirror and the holder which helps a bit.

Yeah tried to see if it was something like that, but I'm not going to force it. I'll let them take a look at it instead.