webshops

Is it a carbon skin or a full door though?

I dont atually think it would be illegal, however a side impact would see it shatter and you die lol

Id rather have some side impact protection TBH :smiley:

Sorry if its just me being dense but what is GFK??? Im assuming Glass Fibre ..... Not a clue what though! If they both look the same as in the pictures then that bonnet is very tempting at the lower price!

what is GFK??? Im assuming Glass Fibre .....

Correct. In german, glass fiber reinforced plastic is called GFK. But it doesn't look the same like carbon. As I see it, the photo for the glass fiber door is wrong! If you take it, you have to paint it, because glass fiber parts doesn't look fine. The only benefit you got from it is the less weight.

the carbon bonnet looks really good for the price. £260 i worked it out to be before postage which i imagin is gonna take it to bout £300 but still, looks topwork for the money. :thumbsup:

the carbon bonnet looks really good for the price. £260 i worked it out to be before postage which i imagin is gonna take it to bout £300 but still, looks topwork for the money. :thumbsup:

watch out! as i wrote before, all parts are in a cheap GFK (glass fiber) and a more expensive CFK (carbon fiber) version. but they used the same picture for both. so, the GFK versions doesn't have a carbon finish! next to the picture, they wrote "(Abbildung ähnlich)", which means as much as "the picture doesn't have to match"....
if you want the carbon finish, you have to take the CFK one.