Welcome to the new forum

Dan

Platinum Member
All,

The server move and software change has now been completed. Over the next 48 hours you will be directed over to the new forum. The time it takes is down to your own ISP so some may have access before others. Just hold tight.
The transfer was completed around 8pm Weds, so anything posted after this time on the ‘old’ forum this data will be lost.
They may be an issue with logging in, you may have to reset your password. If you do, please follow the usual channels following the instructions on the site. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
Please bare with me and the rest of the team while we iron out any issues this may have caused. Some problems can only be resolved after active users test the forum. If you do come across anything that doesn’t work, please report it in the Bug and Suggestions forum.

Moderators – Can you please confirm you can do your usual moderating tasks. If you have any questions please PM me.

They is alot to offer the community by using Vbulletin so expect alot to happen once Jase returns from his Holiday, new look, added extras for paid members, etc. In the mean time, sit back, get used to the new forum and report any issues.

Thanks
Leckie

finaly got this stupid internet in ibiza to work.

looking good leckie.

forum is looking alot better now,

i had to reset my password as well which really stressed me out lol,

great work to all involved,

sorted a few logon problems and avatar code but all seems fine now

good base on which to rebuild

only thing is it looks like c***sport forum !

Not been able to get at a comp for a few days now, come back and it looked like the site wasn't working, then realise I have a favourite set to /community lol. Great to see it all working right, Vbulletin is a better system I think :smile:

It will look like the CS forum, both are using the default vbulletin theme. You will find it looks like most forums at the moment lol.

Looks better than before imo. Only problem is im back down to 1 post (well 2 now) lol and ive been branded an "L- Plater"!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nik Vcheck.uk 0
Nik K-Tec Racing 0
Kirsty APMotorsport 13
Kirsty Site Traders 8
Rogue Site Announcements 29