well this month just seems to be getting worse

got caught today along with anouther loads of cars doing 40 in a 30...

all one after each other about 20 of us...

then they had the cheak to tell me they didnt belive the car was mine as im 19...

so i explained and he checked on the system tis lush to proove them wrong :smile:

**** month this one tho. first paypal then tax then ebay now this :worried:

**** life atm...

END RANT

yep 3. apparently i was only 1mph over the thresh hold of getting points and fine... :-(

really annoying they must have easily pulled 20+ cars with me plus more whilst i was sat there. on a houseing estate... lol it is really silly they were blocking the street with cars, i just took it on the chin as i was over the limit. but there are no signs. he said " i watched you pull out the industrial estate bout 100m up the road lol and you managed to get to 41 in that space. he was impressed was a young guy tbh pretty nice, think he understood that i wasnt too fussed just annoying as i only went out to get milk and i was lazy and drove haha :worried:

blates the sorta guy that only does what he does cuz he needs the money...
just as the budget gets done and they decide to spend money on doing ****ty things like that tho... nice one

Well few lessons learned with you the past few days mate..

1. Don't show off your zorst :wink:
2. Walk to get milk or it would be an expensive thing of milk!
3. Don't speed.. (coming from me thats rich tbh :lol:smile:
4. Can't think of any more! lol!

The speed limit thing is 10% plus 2 & 1/2 over the limit then your done.

no they were pulling us into a house estate my the side of a really confusing road that goes from a 60 to a 50 to a 40 back to 40 then to a 30 just in the smallest section past the estate, which you dont go near at all lol... plus they looked like builders in normal clothes wearing bright jackets with police on the back which you dont see till they turn around

o well

lesson learnt i know, just an annoying month for it to happen

They do it by me aswel, they try and take you on a certain 60/40. They were standing this morning at 5.45 with the gun aiming at my workvan.. i was like :huh:

very annoying. and very nice to prove them wrong when they dont belive it can be my car lol

Yeah thats true, theres a few people i know that get stopped for having high powered cars at such a small age, one being a guy that got a new 197 cup when he was 16 ready for when he turned 17. Bought it all himself aswel and still on the road and hes now 20.

Haha random, just got caught doing 35 in a 30 in Curbridge, not sure if I can get away with a speeding day theory thingy rather than having the points, need to send them the form and see what they say!!! All I can say is.....Lame!

That's what i'm planning on doing, think it all depends on how much over the limit you are!

Troopy try and get on a course in Bicester with mr they offerd mr the driving school thing... But thought no but would concider it if som1 else was doing it

Haha cool, i'll definitely take it up if I can rather not have the points!! If I get offered it, it can be a mini clio 197 meet lol!

ive did one of tho, cost me 250 notes, 3 days in inverness. past it and never herd another thing. ah back in the days of my first car, :thumbup1: