What are you listening to ATM

I have merged the threads but seem to have messed it up, wanted Robs to be the main one but because mine was started first its gone wrong, DOH !!! :worried:

Sorry Maz didnt mean to thread steal from you, I just didnt see your original post (im not the most observant of people :smiley:)

And Troopy Two Door Cinema Club are a pretty good band, a lot like Bombay Bicycle Club but a bit more up beat. I went to watch them the other week and live they are really good, they are touring at the mo' so I'd recommend going to see them if they're anywhere close by. :smile:

Sorry Maz didnt mean to thread steal from you, I just didnt see your original post (im not the most observant of people :smiley:)

No need to apologise ;/ lol

Both in one place now even though I messed the merge up :bounce1:

I'm still stuck in the 90's with Oasis, Stone Roses etc. Though if I'm in a hurry I chuck on some late 90's/early 00's hip hop from the ipod.

Sometimes I go crazy and stck it on random:blush:mg:

I'm mainly into Dance music. Quite like most of the stuff in the charts at the moment though, more dance stuff starting to go mainstream

I did buy Deadmau5's album the other day, first few songs are poo but they get a lot better as the album goes on.

Well I can safely say I have worn KOL out, needs some new suggestions as I cant get the words out of my head.

I see, I have one of there songs actually which I have been listening to recently.

If you like the original though I doubt very much you will like the version I have…

Jimmy Eat World :smile:

Legandary band.

Kings of Leons, pah! sellouts!! I remember them were long haired hippies and sang songs like The Bucket.

Listening to some guff on the radio. "its probably cause you think your cooler than me" - dunno who its by. Not good though :closedeyes: