What ecu for my 197?

Is ok with standard tb?

Why you changed the standard with it?

As far as i know it's cable only. I'm running the 182 body with a custom plate to fit.

Just checked the specs and it's the 710 you'll need for the "twin channel infinitely variable cam control"

Check these guys out.
http://www.gotech.co.za/

Unbeleivable quality and reliability, plus it will be cheap if you buying in Euro's.
Their ECU's have been used extensively in M3 Turbo's, and they manage to keep all the existing fault codes etc etc.
So I'm sure in a N/A Renault it will be fine.

Wait for the K-Tec GEN90 ecu... spoke to Sean at K-Tec and he said that it should produce approx +20BHP and iron out the curve even on a standard car! Gets my vote.

i've no time for wait the ktr.. i'll fit a microtech (or microtec) this mounth..

mates, don't change cams if you don't want to change the ecu..........now i have to do..

Last edited:
i've no time for wait the ktr.. i'll fit a microtech (or microtec) this mounth..

mates, don't change cams if you don't want to change the ecu..........now i have to do..

The Standard ECU doesnt like anything being changed, mine doesn't like the R3/V6 airbox so I'm waiting on K-tec's ECU

Thankfully I dont need it like yourself mate.:@