What grinds your gears?

People who cant drive.

I dont mean everyone is driving gods

For example, my work collegue will be on a motorway driving at 70mph then as soon as you start talking to him he slows then to 50-60 but he will also do the same in the third lane, he cant multi-task and drive at the same time.

He is also a very bad worrier in work and can not take any pressure at all

^ I would NOT be getting in the car with someone who can't hold a conversation and drive at the same time! That's well bad lol. When I had my test I remember the examiner actively talking with me having a conversation about various things I guess in a way to test if I could drive OK with distractions. Guessing they don't all do this as your colleague wouldn't have passed!

Reactions: Adam_C
People who don't indicate. Audi drivers. BMW drivers. Range Rover drivers. Taxi drivers.

Lack of manners. Ignorance. Self-importance. Mouth-breathers in Aldi.

When a dog goes for you/bites you/claws you and the owner says 'Stop it (-insert generic dog name here-), don't be a naughty boy.' Or: 'He's never done that before...'

Reactions: Big Ben
People that brake for average speed cameras.

My girlfriend recently passed her driving test and she thought that's what you had to do lol, she thought you treat them like normal speed cameras and could go the national speed limit until you got to them. Good job I randomly brought it up or she probably would have lost her licence by now, she drives through a set every day to get to work.

Reactions: RossWoods93
think there are lots of diff things that get my blood boiling but then i count to five (hundred) and i calm down :smileycat:

Reactions: Adam_C
People with absolutely zero common sense, those types you wonder how they get dressed in the mornings
Hypocrites
Politically correct cry babies
People who expect something for nothing

To name a few lol