What is happening to motorsport in Britain

So just found out that as of next year BTsport will have exclusive rights to MotoGP!
How long before any form of motorsport will be available to view for free? Will they be taking the BTCC soon? Maybe even the clio cup?

Dont think the BTCC will be going to pay TV any time soon tbh. They tried it in the past and it just about bankrupt the championship.

Dad has the got the BT internet and TV packages (installed tomorrow) ONLY so we can watch the MotoGP next year haha :smiley:

Your dads priorities are spot on, mine was going to do the same before he found out we already had it 8)

Suits me fine, would hate to miss the GP or have to watch it a day or so after online

Cant wait for the finale on Sunday - Marc to win!

Suits me fine, would hate to miss the GP or have to watch it a day or so after online

Cant wait for the finale on Sunday - Marc to win!
I know, I was gutted about the last race, they announced the result on BBC Three while I was watching family guy the night before it aired on tv >:worried:
Gonna be good ! Glad it has comes down to the final race, gonna place a bet on Marc to win :tongueout:roud: Well raced this year.