What is wrong with people?!!!!!!

......w@nkers

How can someone do that and just leave it. Such disregard for someone elses property - i'd be livid.

Its not even the fact it will cost to repair its the principal some A$$ hole has done it and left it with not a care in the world.

scum of the earth these rodents!! same happened to my car mate in roughly the same spot!! only had it 3 weeks at the time. happened in my works car park believe it or not!!

Gutted for you. I know how you must feel as someone in a blue car touched mine and it only left an half inch mark.

I had almost identical damage in my work car park of all places. On mine it also extended to the alloy :worried:

On the bright side, the white damage is probably just scuffed lacquer and will probably polish out without too much effort. I found that under the white powder there was actually black paint, don't assume it was a white car that hit you (I thought the same initially). The difficult bit is the creased metal which won't push out as it's on the panel edge, only way to properly fix it is the fill and paint.