What wheel???

Hi can anyone tell me what steering wheel this is on renaultsport website? Fully fat or the skinnier one? my friend who works at renault says that the steering wheel that comes up on their system when my reg is typed in is nearly £400! If this is the fully fat one how come its so cheap?? Help Please lol!
Renaultsport link http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/clioaccessories/

Is that 100% definate? dont mean to question you but it confuses me and i want to make sure i get the right one lol

Jase looked into this, I am 99% certain that yes the accessories wheel is identical to a FF wheel, but much cheaper, also comes with the RS trim.

thats a bonus then alot cheaper than i thought! is there another type then? like i said when my reg was put into renault system the part number for the steering wheel i needed came back at £400 odd quid! i was shocked to say the least lol I really need to sort the wheel out, it is really letting the car down atm.

Is that 100% definate? dont mean to question you but it confuses me and i want to make sure i get the right one lol

Yes that is 100% definate, The one on ebay is a bargain, I've just fitted a new steering wheel a couple of weeks ago,

Yeah the yellow band is only available on the 200 FF and the red is on the 197 FF and R27

The Cup cars have a much thinner and harder 'shiny' wheel, which personally I really couldn't live with!

Yeah I cant see why not, although I have not got a clue how you would go about doing it!