What's in your cd player?

Ok, so some ppl will have their mp3 player plugged in. But what noises are coming out of your speakers at the moment?
I've got Sonic Youth "Daydream nation" in right now.

Some Kasabian album - the one with Clubfoot on, beats me what its called off the top of my head but i love it haha

ministry of sound dubstep 2 and 36 crazyfists i have random taste in music, i want to be listening to engine-earz experiment but i cant find an album anywhere

I have a 10 hour drive to the alps on Friday so will be filling the 6CD auto changer up with something new...any suggestions?

ministry of sound dubstep 2 and 36 crazyfists i have random taste in music, i want to be listening to engine-earz experiment but i cant find an album anywhere

Lovin 36, what album? I have the same dubstep album in too! Lol And a bit of a day to remember!

I still really like Example, Won't go quietly and the last Kasabian album, West Ryder Assylum or whatever it's called.

What sort of stuff are you in to?

I will listen to anything in the car. At moment I have got.. Tinie Tempah - Disc-Overy, The sound of dubstep (3cd's) and a random mix CD from October 2010

Gone through all of them at least 30times now!

I think i'm the odd one out on here....lol. In my 6 cd changer is Westlife - Gravity, The Script - Science and Faith, The Script - The Script, Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite and 2 empty spaces :smiley: