Whats on the menu tonight?

Curry, just this minute decided. You know when you just get a craving and you feel that tickling in the back of your throat thinking about it?

on the note of horrible, just had my second fast food visit in the time i've been home, and it was shocking!!! bloody burger king. won't be having another anyway.

tonight peeps i went shopping for a new driver drill and knee pads so whilst out i thought it would be rude not to nip into maccys on the way back!

Large Festive Deluxe Meal, Sprite no ice and a Festive Pie to finish. I'm Lovin' it! Lol!

that'll soon change :tongueout: unless you can get a christmas day turkey salad???

Turkey salad is for boxing day, the day after, the day after that, the day after that, the day after that, the day after that, the day after that,the day after that, that, the day after that, the day after that, the day after that.
Well that is what usually happens anyway, oh they may be a Turkey stew in there somewhere!
:smiley:

with it being my last day on site i went all out and had a full english with toast, a can of 7 up, a cup of tea, and a kit kat for after. dream.