Whats your engine tempreture?

Had my 200Cup for 3 days now, and its done an entire 176 miles!

I've noticed though that the engine temp guage never gets to exactly half way... surely as in all cars half way on the guage represents the point at which the engine is up to its full running tempreture?

If exactly half way equals 100% mine tends to get to about 90% and sit there, including when its had a good couple of blasts of spirited driving.

Is this normal? Whats everyone elses tempreture guage read?

Mine seldom gets over 80C according to my scangauge, never gets to the halfway point on the instruments; had my 'stat replaced because of this and it made no difference!

Had my 200Cup for 3 days now, and its done an entire 176 miles!

I've noticed though that the engine temp guage never gets to exactly half way... surely as in all cars half way on the guage represents the point at which the engine is up to its full running tempreture?

If exactly half way equals 100% mine tends to get to about 90% and sit there, including when its had a good couple of blasts of spirited driving.

Is this normal? Whats everyone elses tempreture guage read?

the same here, it gets to one "point" before the middle, it stays there all the time and never gets higher.

yup 197 just before halfway . . . .. is the gauge ure talking about actually the water temperature?

Mine sits there mostly but fluctuates if driving i'n say a 30 for 5-10 mins i'n 4th or 5th gear ie moves between above 1/4 and half is that normal ?

that's normal guys - slowly build up the rpm whilst driving to drive it harder and you'll see it gets up to half way :smile: also if you leave it to idle for 10 or 15 minutes with out driving it'll heat up to half way.. this is in the 197 but I don't see it being different in the 200

But mine never gets to half way, the Scangauge record max temp reached, and 82C is about it. In most cars it would be around 95 normally, upto say 102C if driven hard, or idling with poor ventilation.