Wheel bolt size - 200 with Speedlines ?

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Paid Member
I need some longer bolts now with the front spacers.

My mechanic thinks the standard bolts are M14 x 1.5 (Say's they look same as Audi bolts ???)

Without me going to garage and getting one off - can anyone confirm exact specs so i can order some more on ebay tonight

Thread size and pitch:
Length:
Head (Socket required) size:
I've had them off once - these are tapered yes ?

PLEASE AND THANKYOU :smile:

If the standard bolts are 27mm and the spacers are 16mm, would it mean a 43mm length?
I think my spare bolts are in the porch, did you want me to measure the length of the thread when I get in?

Reactions: sevenfourate
If the standard bolts are 27mm and the spacers are 16mm, would it mean a 43mm length?
I think my spare bolts are in the porch, did you want me to measure the length of the thread when I get in?

I've taken one off now cheers and its sitting infront of me !

Thread length of a standard bolt is 28mm correct. Overall length 55mm. And it has a 19mm head as ive just used a 19mm socket to get it off !

On ebay some just say 35mm length. Some say 35mm thread length (Which would be perfect).

BUT - all say 17mm head ? Which will mean they are different to the rears. And my plastic caps wont fit.

Never easy is it !

Time for some TPI bolts! They might be worth talking to about this dilemma as I'm totally flummoxed!

Bought new back and front now. And new 17mm plastic caps. In for a penny: in for a pound........

Cheers for your help though :smile: