wheel colour has now been choosen

c197mark

Renault Parts Advisor
Platinum Member
my car is now at the bodyshop getting its wheels refurbed and painted, also gettin the spoiler redone as its reacted on one side, and they are painting my rear strut brace for me for nothing while they are doing the spoiler, :thumbup:

still waiting for me car to be finished will be finished tomorrow, cant wait to see it with its new colour on it wheels and the rear strut brace in, :thumbup:

Comon.! What colours.?

i was toying with dark grey or black but the pics of your car on your winter wheels swayed me to the black think it looks cool with the blue plus ive got me cup front splitter and side skirts so it all goes together, maybe looking at doin the mirrors in gloss black to but not sure yet?

Had a set painted black but they chip really bad, so had another set powder coated. They are still like new after 2 winters now.
Powder coating is so much harder wearing.

got me car back today my wheels look excellent really pleased with them it has made them look bigger and made the car look more agressive, strut brace and spoiler look cool havent fitted the brace yet going to do that tomorrow, ill get pics up at the weekend when ive got more light,

What does a repaint of the wheels cost then? I'd like mine to be anthracite!

Like Jase said. Powder coated is more durable/long lasting than painting.

I had my wheels powder coated gloss black. Cost 200 bucks but was well worth it.

Similar Thread Suggestions