Wheel help!!!

I'm in the middle of a possible deal for some r26 rims but if that doesn't come off......

I've decided on black shoes for my Cup - seen loads that I'd like that are within budget (pro race 1.2s, ultraleggera's) but possible fitment issues are frustrating me.

I'd like 8x17's that fit easily - is this possible? Love the 8 fit as the way they fill the arches is beautiful.

P.S. If anyone would like to suggest any other wheels that might interest me please feel free.

Last edited:
:jase:

Looks amazing. Cant wait to get my wheels now.

I assume you didnt need new wheel bolts etc for them to fit Mark?

You get new ones with them, I wouldn't use the standard bolts. The tapered part at the top of the thread is different.

What are they like for stone chips up the sides mark? you have any pics showing the front wheels better and how much they stick out?
Cheers

What are they like for stone chips up the sides mark? you have any pics showing the front wheels better and how much they stick out?
Cheers

Rear quarters are fine, no major chips and no stone rash either.

50177b84.jpg

This pics with the standard suspension;
DSC_0188.jpg

Last edited:
oooo arghh - you scurvvy thread pirates!

Back to my question please -

Whether or not i can safely invest in some 8x17 pro race 1.2s - or if anyone would like to suggest wheel alternatives - thanks

oooo arghh - you scurvvy thread pirates!

Back to my question please -

Whether or not i can safely invest in some 8x17 pro race 1.2s - or if anyone would like to suggest wheel alternatives - thanks

I have, have a look at my first post. As for 1.2's get the offset thats closest to ET55

pro race 1.2s come in the same size as standard, 17x7.5 got them in ET45 on mine.