Wheels or a Remap?

What wheels you thinking of Matt???

Get some gorgeous OZ's

I would lean towards the alloys rather than a remap if you aren't going to do anything else to it...

dont really know what alloys not really looked tbh!

You might think i'm mental......but i was thinking some Red ones like on the meg r26.r dont know if u can buy them anywhere?

Yeah you can get some red OZ's they are a really nice colour i think they are either superturismo or ultraleggera - I think it could work quite well on the black to be honest! I would have to get some red decals to tie it all together!

You could get any alloys coated though!

awwwwww them oz ones are awesome i'm getting them baby's!!! shame there 4 stud not 5 or do they come in 5 cause if they do i'll be buying them asap there Lush:worried:

Last edited:
They will come in 5 stud, imo your best sticking to the standard wheel width though of 7.5" and not 7" like the link (that way you can swap your tyres over saving a bit of cash, the standard tyres will fit 8" wheel if you fancy going for a wider wheel like the cup racers :thumbup1:smile:.

Phone around to get them, you can get money knocked off with a little bit of hard work. m.barnes and I got very good deals for our our OZ Ultraleggera's (they also come in a limited edition red 8))

http://www.ozracing.com/at-team/wheels/racing/ultraleggera-serie-rossa/en

yeah there more expensive but like i'll remap once i have a few more bits on:smile:

want them ozi's think i'm gonna save them for the summer when i get them anyway tbh not spending £800 on alloys and then set them loose on a English winter:wink:

or a English summer for that matter mayb i'll just look at them and imagin them on my car:smile:

i was going to get R26R wheels but was put off by the weight and the need for bigger, thinner tyres.

bought these instead:

wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

wheel3.jpg

wheel4.jpg