When does everyone finish for ........

cant wait, we fly out to barbados next saturday to join our cruise, then get back just before xmas. Its a lovely 30 degrees there this time of year mmmmmmm

Very very lucky :smile:
we've not been on holiday for 18 months so we are definately ready for it. We like to have a really good, expensive holiday every 18 month to 2 years than 2 a year, although we are away for new years lol

I 'finish' on Christmas Eve. We're then back in on the Wednesday after the two bank holidays and 'finish' again New Years Eve till the following Monday.

Gutted :worried:

I 'finish' on the 23rd - considering I do 5hs overtime during that week - otherwise I have to work Xmas Eve as well...

I also get the 27th and 31st off work.... other than that I have work as usual! :worried:

I technically finish on Thursday :wink:

But I am a dirty student and I will be working over the time off to bring in a few pennies!

Well i dont, working 17:00 to 04:00 on Christmas eve, back in at 15:00 on christmas day and the same on Boxing day.

If anyone has a heart feel sorry for me as its the first christmas i will not be getting a home cooked christmas dinner from good old mum.