Which headlights are which??

Hey guys iv done a quick search but couldnt find anything.

Basically i know that the 197s come with normal headlights or with xenons. However to be xenons you need the washer jets, but iv seen cars with projectors but no washer jets so are they xenons or just projectors with halagon bulbs?

Or have they been fitted aftermarket?

Danny

normal headlights then projectors which can be fitted aftermarket then obviously the best are xenons mate.

HTH.

you should have put this in the bodywork and exterior lights section mate, lol

it might get moved to there if you cant find it because you posted it in the new members section. :thumbup:

The projectors aren't xenon's. I'm not sure what type of bulb is fitted in them though - I think it's the same, the projectors jst project the light better, as standard lamps tend to scatter the light to areas where it's not needed. You're right about the xenon's, they have headlight wash. Both projectors and xenon's have grey surrounds.
Then there are the standard normal car bulbs, which have chrome surrounds.

you should have put this in the bodywork and exterior lights section mate, lol

it might get moved to there if you cant find it because you posted it in the new members section. :thumbup:

thread moved

you can get projectors with or without xenonx, without use H1 bulbs i fink, xenons use d2s xenon bulbs. i fink normal headlights use H1 also. just look out for the washer jets in the bumper and it will have xenons, porjector and cornering lights.

They're fixed in one position and are literally just an extra set of bulbs angled to the corner. They light up at speeds under 37 mph when steering is inputted. They work similarly to those commonly fitted to Mercedes and Seat cars, apart from these brands use the fog lights instead of dedicated bulbs like in the Clio. Sounds c**p, but actually is very good.

And if you retro fit the cornering lights to a clio that didn't originally have them, the cornering part won't work.