Which Pads? - 200T

So the T had its first service this weekend just gone. Pads front and rear are both at 30%.. So I'll be looking to replace them soon with Ferodo's or something similar..

Doesn't take the same pads as the old 200's brembo's does it?

Tyres have done well too, Front - 4.5mm, Rear - 7mm.. I Think thats good considering its done 12k miles and 4 laps of the nurburgring.. Going to swap the tyres round as the rears have barely worn at all.

Think its going to be trial and error for you lot as not a lot of people have tried different setups by the sounds of it!

That's good going! Set of pads in 12k! I a
was shocked when mine were due at 20k lol.

As above, think it's going to be trial and error. If your p/x'ing it though I'd stick to standard pads

That's good going! Set of pads in 12k! I a
was shocked when mine were due at 20k lol.

As above, think it's going to be trial and error. If your p/x'ing it though I'd stick to standard pads

I'm keeping it mate haha. Pointless changing cars all the time tbh..

I've always been through pads every 12-15k miles on all of my cars lol.

Hopefully :smiley:.. Want to get some different wheels for track but dont really want to spend silly money on a set.

No one has pads for them yet

The pad is the same as what's used in a Renault traffic van (don't see many of them using performance pads. Lol)

Have a look on Motorsport tools website, they had a load of mintex pads for all models including vans. I havnt looked for the latest models but worth a try.