which set up?

@N0ddie, can you give me a feedback to the H&R suspension.
I've a normal 197 - and guys here in Austria/German say that you have to go for a KW v3 to get some extra points of performance against the original Cup suspension.
But v3 is a little bit overkill for me.
Do you think H&R or a v1 are better than a Cup suspension ?

@N0ddie, can you give me a feedback to the H&R suspension.
I've a normal 197 - and guys here in Austria/German say that you have to go for a KW v3 to get some extra points of performance against the original Cup suspension.
But v3 is a little bit overkill for me.
Do you think H&R or a v1 are better than a Cup suspension ?

I'd say that the H&Rs that I have are better than the cup suspension. Couple of reasons;

1. Height adjustable meaning it looks frickin awesome lol.
2. Ride quality is the same as the 200 Cup suspension ie. harsh but bearable.

Do you need KW V3s? Well that depends if you wanna seriously track the car. If your the kind of guy that wants the perfect setup between rebound, height etc (Not camber) then the V3s are the way to go. I think currently the V3s are a bit over the top for what we use the car for at the mo. However when the 200 does become primarily a trackday car then I'll be going for the KW Clubsport kit which makes just about everything adjustable on the suspension. But it does cost £1900 for that kit whereas the current H&Rs can be had for just over £850.

Im little bit afraid that the H&R is a little bit too "hard" for my use.
Im rocking the Clio on Austrian mountains here, maybe next year some trackdays on slovakia ring or Nordschleife, but these are secondary.

Nordschleife is a goods comparison cause its a fast bumpy track like mountain roads.
I dont want a suspension which maybe performs good on tracks like Silverstone, Hockenheim, so on.... (typical Grand Prix track) but bad on a track like the Nordschleife cause the setup is too "hard"

Can I mount some adjustable camber plates on the H&R !?

^^^get v1s then mate! V3's are good. U can still set them up the same as standard or other types of coilover. Then when u want to do some serious time in track they r easy to adjust!

Im little bit afraid that the H&R is a little bit too "hard" for my use.
Im rocking the Clio on Austrian mountains here, maybe next year some trackdays on slovakia ring or Nordschleife, but these are secondary.

Nordschleife is a goods comparison cause its a fast bumpy track like mountain roads.
I dont want a suspension which maybe performs good on tracks like Silverstone, Hockenheim, so on.... (typical Grand Prix track) but bad on a track like the Nordschleife cause the setup is too "hard"

Can I mount some adjustable camber plates on the H&R !?

Yeah. AST do adjustable top mounts for the H&R kit.

I've run H&R on a non cupped car, and now V1's on my Cup. I feel the H&R's are more refined imo, V1's can be a little too unforgiving imo

Do you mean - refined - on daily use or driving on the limit ?

I THINK I will go for H&R although I like KW more :001_rolleyes:
They both cost the same over here (899€) and I heard now from a few guys that the H&R is a little bit better than the V1.

But I will wait a little bit with the buy, cause H&R will maybe make a Clubsport suspension if anyone provides them a Clio from the German community.
PRICE FOR IT - 1270€ which is still cheaper than a V3