Votes: 32 41.6%
  • cup

Votes: 35 45.5%
  • k tec

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • other

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
Currently have none and was only considering getting the front splitter some time in the future but now having seen the Renault 'Sport' spoiler, think that might be on the cards. Did see the K-tec whale tale type but thought to OTT for me.

Question i have does Renault 'Sport' spoiler come pre painted or just primer and is it bonded/bolted?

Last edited:
Currently have none and was only considering getting the front splitter some time in the future but now having seen the Renault 'Sport' spoiler, think that might be on the cards. Did see the K-tec whale tale type but thought to OTT for me.

Question i have does Renault 'Sport' spoiler come pre painted or just primer and is it bonded/bolted?

It's just primed mate and it's bolted on but you can bond them

I have the optional GT spoiler on mine in black. It's nice and subtle compared to the lairy Cup spoiler, and it incorporates the brake light too

df004310.jpg

no spoiler at preset, although thinking of the cup one. Just can't get it out of my head that it looks a tad boy racer..or am I just getting old ;/

It's just primed mate and it's bolted on but you can bond them

cheers for confirming

I have the optional GT spoiler on mine in black. It's nice and subtle compared to the lairy Cup spoiler, and it incorporates the brake light too

df004310.jpg

Another spoiler that could be on the list, do you have any more angles as quite hard to really see it at angle.

It's nice to see RS197 owners with a good variation on how their cars look but for me now my RS has to be subtle as last car the OEM spoiler was like a book shelf slapped on the back which was great for head turning (& the 3" straight through exhaust got the attention as well) but now it's time to go undercover :smile:

These are before I had it painted black (it came white for some strange reason even though I had the black roof)

DSC_0574.jpg

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_0439.jpg

Fitted Cup spoiler today, was a bit nerve wracking drilling holes in my car, but looks awesome.

Just need to change my radio ariel so that it doesnt hit the spoiler - any suggestions?

Cup spoiler all the way but the GT spoiler on Roystino's motor does look the dogs danglies in black with the black roof.