White Clio 200 cup pack

Must be bugging you not getting them wheels then, you seem to be the kind of guy who wants something and gets it right away lol.

Was a member on here, stevoox or something who had a brand new set that he struggled to shift for ages...

Must be bugging you not getting them wheels then, you seem to be the kind of guy who wants something and gets it right away lol.

Was a member on here, stevoox or something who had a brand new set that he struggled to shift for ages...

Haha yeah i'm pretty impatient lol! I did send him a message but had no reply... How do i upload pics now? was going to put a pic up of my car with the new spoiler ends.

Hopefully you can find some of the wheels - i guess it's all about being patient! :smiley:

Re: adding photos - you should still be able to add links from photobucket/flickr etc?? Or there is an icon in the edit bar when typing a post that should work for attaching images.

IMG_8656_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That's what happens when i copy the images URL from photo bucket and if i try to upload straight from the computer it tells me the pictures are too big... -.-

I've got 6 cup racer Speedlines with R888R on that will be available very soon... 2 have never been on the car from new!

So it looks like i'll be picking up my cup racer speedlines off @pdd144c this Friday coming :smile: hopefully have tyres fitted on the Saturday all ready for Trax on Sunday 25th. :smile:

Ordered in some 15mm spacers to make them sit virtually the same as my ozs do. Will post pics up when the wheels are on! :smiley:

Looks forward to some piccies!

You still going to sell the oz's? I know what id do!

Yes the Oz's sold a while back and I still have the chaps money who brought them off me so that will be paying for the Speedlines. I think with the spacers the speedlines will look great. Will sit 2mm further out than the current setup.

So i made the trip yesterday evening straight after work to go and collect my Cup Racer Speedlines from Pdd144c. 4/5 hours driving later i was home with the wheels. Cleaning them in the garage until midnight for them to be fitted at 8am at EMP performance. Great job as always by them guys (i know i can trust them not to scuff the wheels when fitting tyres!)
I also fitted some 15mm spacers to make them a similar offset to the OZs. Believe they stick out 2mm more than the OZs. Have to say i'm over the moon with the result. Finishes it off in my opinion. Tomorrow i'll be at Trax on the Fastcar stand (Just over the entrance bridge on the left) and also will be out on track at 10:40 so keep an eye out! :smile:

IMG_8866.jpg

Reactions: rsevo and Sean197