Who all details?

wash mitt for me

also like zymol rouge
megs 3 stage paint treatment
megs nxt shampoo
bilberry wheel clean

What kind of wash mitt? I love the Meg's one!
How is the Bilberry? My mate has an obsession with wanting to buy it.. I might go for it.

lambs wool from halfords (i think cannot remember exactly where i bought it)

bilberry very good - last ages

Thanks! I shall purchase some and give it a try! Do you dilute it or just use it straight?

If you have REALLY dirty wheels, caked in brake dust and grime, then use it neat. It's amazing how easily it cuts through all the dirt!

But for general cleaning, a diluted mix with water works just fine.

Euro W lambswool mitt for me. I also find that the Bilberry wheel cleaner works well too. Although I am not sure if it is stripping my 2 layers of Poorboys Wheel Sealant off when I use it?

Adrian: No idea.. is the PB wheel sealant any good? Thats something else on my shopping list!

Im away up to Polished Bliss in a few weeks to spend a small fortune!

Yea I use the wheel sealant too, only use bilberry on unsealed wheels cause I wasn't sure if it took the sealant off.

If I have sealant on my wheels, I use poorboys spray and rinse wheel cleaner, lifts most of the dirt off with water.

Zymol sponge for me.
Jeffs Werkstatt Acrylic Kit for protection.
Menzerna polishes for correction with G220.
Autosmart Smartwheels for alloys.
Sonus green for claying.
Jeffs Gloss quick detailer.
FinishKare shamoo.
Berry Blasts to freshen the air of my smoke filled 197!

I would actually punch someone that went near my car with a sponge :wink:

Meg's lamb wool mitt, need a new one actually

To be honest mate sponges get a bad rap. Used correctly they are just as effective and as safe as a lambswool mitt etc.

I would punch someone if they came near my car too! BUT i know what you mean but its just ashame not alot of people know how to use a sponge, including me. lol

i sell and love the meguiars gear but i never really bothered with the mitt so i use a similar product which has microfibre nooodles on one side and a mesh on the other side for bug removal, but its in a thick pad instead of a mitt (similar size to a big sponge). easier for putting in and out of the bucket! made by kent car care, i use all their microfibre stuff, just as good as megs and a third of the price, trust me i have it all in the shop!!

I just bought some new toys

Poorboys Sealant
lamb's wool washmit
new bucket
new microfibre
drying towel
some large sponge applicator pads

And my mate got:

Nattys paste wax
which gives out a great shine.