Who wants the F1 season to start?

Paul

Platinum Member
I am already getting excited. Hope someone can bring the challenge to RB this year though.

What do we reckon to Kimi's chances??

Non existent LOL.

I'm looking forward to see if Button continues to mature, and if Hamilton has got his head straight.

Mid March in Melbourne.

I'm looking forward to watching it on Sky. Dunno why, I just think they'll go the whole hog with it. I'm hoping Jenson does well, i've gone off Hamilton. His driving can be ace, but is a bit too wreckless.

Not until March! I already have withdrawal symptoms! I love F1 but am beginning to dislike the dominance of Vettel. The 1 finger salute is really annoying, anyone else get the urge to chop it off ?!! Hope Button can challenge even harder, and hope McLaren give them a decent car from the outset

Is it going just a 2 car race year again or any other team got a chance???

I am getting Sky+ HD in time for this as well, I don't really watch the sports I pay £20 a month for at the minute, so I might as well cancel them and upgrade to HD. Gonna look fantastic, and it will only be a matter of time before they go 3D too!

Is it going just a 2 car race year again or any other team got a chance???

If Lotus (Renault) can pull their finger out, and Ferrari and Mercedes up their game, then I think we will have one of the closest seasons yet ....

Not until March! I already have withdrawal symptoms! I love F1 but am beginning to dislike the dominance of Vettel. The 1 finger salute is really annoying, anyone else get the urge to chop it off ?!! Hope Button can challenge even harder, and hope McLaren give them a decent car from the outset

I find i have to agree with every word there Adrian.

I just need to sort something out for watching it as i dont have Sky (and dont want Sky TBH)

Will prob have to watch the ones shown on BBC and stream the ones that are not?

I am getting Sky+ HD in time for this as well, I don't really watch the sports I pay £20 a month for at the minute, so I might as well cancel them and upgrade to HD. Gonna look fantastic, and it will only be a matter of time before they go 3D too!

It's going to be 3D before the end of the season

I cant wait for it to come back. Also have high hopes for what Sky are gonna bring to the show. Obviously they'll start off slow (BBC did to though tbf) but you just gotta look at what Sky do to other sports.

The extra analysis and in depth reviews/previews of the football, cricket and golf is superb. And with no time restrictions on race day the program wont "just end" a la BBCs coverage.

I'm looking forward to where Sky take it too. They have the capability to do something really smart with the ''Red Button''. I'm hoping for something along the lines of ''PlayerCam'', where you can choose a car and just keep the camera set to the onboard for the whole race, or however long as you want.

Also looking forward to seeing which version of Lewis Hamilton turns up and it'll be nice to see Kimi back.

Jenson for WDC if McLaren get the car right, Alonso a close second likewise if Ferrari do the same.

I cant wait for it to come back. Also have high hopes for what Sky are gonna bring to the show. Obviously they'll start off slow (BBC did to though tbf) but you just gotta look at what Sky do to other sports.

The extra analysis and in depth reviews/previews of the football, cricket and golf is superb. And with no time restrictions on race day the program wont "just end" a la BBCs coverage.

I don't think it will start of slow as there is so much expectation of them delivering a dimension to car racing

I just hope they have as much access - both direct and behind the scenes - as the BBC do. One things for sure, I will not miss DC in the commentary box !! And Ben Foster who did the BTCC commentary for the last few years is joining BBC as well, so glad Brundell jumped ship.

vettel has won the 2012 season, schumacher has retired for good, hamilton and massa have a punch up somewhere in the season. we know what to expect as even the cars wont change much. i predict redbull to win everything but ferrari close second.

With the blown diffusers gone, pace is likely to be similar to Silverstone. But I can't wait for testing to begin in Feb. Hope Sky cover that!

I would give anything to see Lewis back in his 07/08 mindset.

Code:
Who wants the F1 season to start?

I'm quite looking forward to my afternoon naps :smile:

vettel has won the 2012 season, schumacher has retired for good, hamilton and massa have a punch up somewhere in the season. we know what to expect as even the cars wont change much. i predict redbull to win everything but ferrari close second.

and kimi has gone for **** :rofl: