Who was the first person off this site you met?

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
We all started off as forum virgins at some point :smile:

Who was the first person you met of the site then? Or have you still not met anyone off here?

For me, Liambo was the first, I was on holiday in his part of the world, 680 miles from home, and I met up with him on a very cold snowy day in February.

That was my first member I met. :smile:

I just thought I'd add, that the first word I said to f1team07 when I met him was the word "BAN" - shouted it at him when he drove past.

Keeping up with tradition :wink:

Foxspeed was the first at a meet to the east coast. Was weird as I thought that it'd be a load of young lads racing around being knobs and had it in my head I'd just drive off if so. How wrong could I have been, I nearly crashed when I saw an old bloke next to a gleaming 197 lol

Needless to say, he's a top fella, arranges loads of runs out, and is a good laugh. To be fair that could account for most of the people from 197 or renaultsport forums.:hug1:

And for our leader foxspeed himself :jase:

Don't forget, your chance to meet loads of people from here on 6th November :wink: *subtle hint*

Well I suppose so lol :smile:

I was totally new to the Clio scene, and seeing as I am not really an active member on CS, everyone on here was totally new to me :smile:

Well of the people on here then the 1st person i met was Maz in 2006 then it would be a big gap to when i Met Selina in 2008 who got me on to the R.S. Forum and got me introduced to the Yorkshire possie of Si, Kath, J, Daz, Phil, Danny, Chris B at 1st and been on there ever since, meeting more great people of more recently of Paul & Emma and Chris, with a few more inbetween :smile: so not met anyone off here directly yet

Last edited:
I knew Sam Cook and Leckie from here from years ago, well 2006 & Saxperience, but Liambo was the first, despite me living 680 miles from him lol!

I am really looking forward to meeting Woody at Yorkshire, and actually, looking forward to meeting all the t'uts at Yorkshire :smile:

I have not met anyone on hear yet. I am hoping to meet a few members at the xcape meet though. I'm looking forward to it.

Erm Mike was the first and it was indeed one of the best days of the past year! Was real fun showing Mike around up here!

Apart from that im a virgin, almost met Golgarth but he couldnt manage and sold up a week after (most people from the start of 197.net v2 might remember him)

I think ben? Having randomly walked up to the only guy at Trax wearing a 197.net hoody :tongueout:

Also met foxy and others at CITP.

I just thought I'd add, that the first word I said to f1team07 when I met him was the word "BAN" - shouted it at him when he drove past.

Keeping up with tradition :wink:

So so true! It was the easiest of introductions and I instantly knew who you were lmao!

First people I met were Si, Gazeratti, Danny, LeeMJones, Stanners at a meet at Swissvax organised through the RS forum. I did have the same concerns as Roystinho, if these guys weren't a decent bunch then I wouldn't have been sticking around after the first meet! Words cannot describe how great last Saturdays run out with those guys was, not just the driving but the banter and fun is top notch!

Funnily enough though I have known EmmieLou for a little longer...

Similar Thread Suggestions