and vote for your best overall

Id say mine were

1. Kubica
2. Kobayashi
3. Webber

Last edited:
1. alonso 2nd half of the season shows what a great driver he is
2. kobyashi again a brilliant drive with no fear great talent
3. schumacher showed flashes of brilliance in a dog of a car. true meister in the rain.

I would have to say that Vettel did the best overall as he won the championship, however he was far from the best driver, which is disappointing.

Some of the best drivers, in my opinion, are a lot further down the order...

1. Heikki Kovalienen, did really well in the '2nd Class,' consistently at the top of their mini-league.
2. Kamoui Kobayashi, completely fearless and made places up where other people wouldn't dare.
3. Robert Kubica, faster than Petrov in all bar one Quali session (iirc), he has always been up the time sheets in practice and the races, he just needs to improve during Quali next year and he could do really well!

I haven't put my vote in yet because there have been so many 'best' drivers for very different reasons...

Chandhok, Senna et al deserve some recognition after Bahrain - Chandhok getting his first two laps in his car and Senna managing 18 after pretty much no testing or development...

Jaime Alguersuari - has got to be one of the most improved drivers of 2010, he has completed every race (and must be in the minority with that feat) and has finished in the top 12 the majority of the time. If Webber was to move on after his turbulent season with RBR I could easily see Jaime being moved from STR to play with the 'big boys'.

Hulkenberg - for the best pole of the season!

But my top 3 after some deliberation...

3 - Kobayashi, the overtaking king of F1 after this season, very entertaining!
2 - Kubica, reviving Renault after some very bad press and getting them noticed again for all of the right reasons!
1 - Kovalainen, always liked him, was a very good 2nd driver for McLaren and has been much better than Lotus's so called number 1 driver. Out performed the rest of the new boys this season and will hopefully get back into the top half of the Drivers Championship :smile:

Ok I'll vote now...

Yeah Kobayshi has been the most entertaining driver by far, i like how he just throws it in and surprises them, I think they should have signed Sato for next year and renamed it Team Kamikaze lol

Kubica really puched the car to where it doesnt belong this year and some great overtaking moves i mean take the last race takes some balls to over take Kobayashi around the outside knowing how he races

Petrov has a few few signs of brilliance like early in the year china i think being over taken then fighting straight back thats what its about and the last race he was faultless, he deserves a 2nd year at Renault as i think he could be quite good with a year under his belt

The new teams have gone large unnoticed this year Kovalainen has been the one that has stood out though mainly as a launch ramp for Webber and him being a fireman lol

Quite gutted for Webber he's has his best year so far and may have been the last chance he could have won the championship, love him or hate him you cant ignore he's straight forward personality say's how it is, which is what i admire most not the robot press talk

Last edited: