Who's on Instagram ?

Just wondering who's on Instagram, I'm already following a few guys off here and often see pic's of their Clio's and any updates. If you haven't got it I'd recommend just taking a look!

JIMBO_MEHT is my name on there. Use it a fair bit too. Sometimes find and like 197 stuff when i get chance

I was but literally deleted it yesterday. I'm going down the Flickr route now.

Its owned by facebook which I hate with a passion so I have nothing to be with it. Also they recently changed their rules about ownership of pictures which is a big turn off.

The T&Cs didn't state they own or can promote your photos people read it wrong they have no legal gain over anyone's pictures and photos all of which remain your property

Its owned by facebook which I hate with a passion so I have nothing to be with it. Also they recently changed their rules about ownership of pictures which is a big turn off.

When I heard about this I thought about deleting it but I'd forgot about it until you just mentioned it.

Undecided...

As Dom says this is all just media hype, probably started by Twitter.. You still own and always will own your photos.

Ooo a few new followers...cheers guys.

I don't claim to be a photographer, I didn't pay for the service so they can do what they want with my photos personally

I've tried to get into instagram but tbh i always forget to use it or just generally can't be bothered lol! I've been using twitter more recently though, see how that goes...@Fletch_uk

MINI_RS197

Add me :smile: yea so my opinion on the whole who owns photos and rights is f**k it I'm not a professional photographer but with a iPhone and Instagram it makes me look like one haha