Wishbone ball joint

Can someone confirm if the ball joint on the wishbone can be replaced? I'm planning on buying the powerflex bushes for the wishbone and might just replace the ball joints while they're off.

I'm aware that the lower hub assembly ball joint can be replaced but this is not the one I mean, I'm referring to the wishbone one that points towards the front of the car.

Thanks

I'm sure you can.. You'll have to ring R-Sport again as no doubt Renault dealers will try and sell you the whole front end :wink:

i didn't think these could be changed. i thought it was just the hub carrier top and bottom ball joints which could be bought separately

Checked with R sport and they don't sell them, I haven't seen them anywhere else so I would guess the whole arm would have to be replaced if necessary

Had to replace my lower wishbone this week so it cost me £200 from Renault, couldn't find any motor factors offering alternatives. I noticed that the ball joint can be removed from the arm despite no one offering a ball joint separately. Does anyone know of somewhere that could manufacture a ball joint, if they can it would be an alternative for people when this needs replacing.

Had to replace my lower wishbone this week so it cost me £200 from Renault, couldn't find any motor factors offering alternatives. I noticed that the ball joint can be removed from the arm despite no one offering a ball joint separately. Does anyone know of somewhere that could manufacture a ball joint, if they can it would be an alternative for people when this needs replacing.
How easy a job was it to remove the wishbone? I need to do mine this week. How do you get the front bolt out of the wishbone?