Wooo! 4 day weekend!!!

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Not long now until that annual 4 day weekend arrives!

What will you be doing then? Diggin yourself out the snow?

I would like to whore the car, but it looks like it might rain. Dam it!

Washing the car, hopefully chucking in my new spare testing the new tomtom and driving to the south, chessington world of adventure night in a hotel (executive room :wink:), legoland windsor, another night in the hotel and then thorpe park and home :smile:...Should be good fun...I love the merlin annual pass, bargain on offer in Jan at £75 per person :wink:

I have work Saturday ..... ISA's !!!!

I don't envy you- why do people leave it til the last minute??! If they are not done by today, then they are not done at all! Thankfully my clients are very nicely organised, so I am expecting a quiet day and my phone is going off at 5pm for a change!
And then I am going to REALLY clean the car because its a mess, and hopefully sort out the garden...and then there's the boat race on Sat, so probably go and support Cambridge in a pub somewhere :smile:

Last edited:
family lunch friday, yay lol. Best man at my Mates wedding Sat, Sunday hung over Monday....well the UK is my Oyster!

Must clean the 197 so it looks the dogs at the wedding

Last edited:
5 day weekend for me as the place i work for always randomly have the following Tuesday off with most bank holidays :smiley:

6 day weekend for me :smile:

I'm gonna do some bits and bobs on the 182 then taking it to BTM on Tuesday to have the belts changed and the decat and catcams fitted :smiley:
then next Saturday is remap day, can't wait to see the result.

I'm currently chilling out playin Lego Indian jones on the ps3 :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions