Wow, just sharing a trip I completed. and will then try and learn to load photos.

So two weeks ago a mate and I went Dh mountain biking at les2Alps which is near Granoble in France, a 900 km (each way) drive and I must say the little R27 was brilliant! A steady 90mph almost non stop for 12 hours. But the last 40km is why I took the Renault. We reached the mountain at 2300 and not a single car in view and wow what a climb, a series of hair pin after hair pin.....the sat nav even indigated about 50min but after about 30 min to my sadness we reached the top, my adranaline is pumping just writting about it, was upseloutly epic so so much fun.

Now going to try and load the pics. Didnt nearly take enough of the car, was too busy drving it.

Sounds awesome mate! Glad to hear the R27 took it in its stride too :thumbup1: looking forward to seeing the photos!

These roads are exactly why our cars are made. I've been doing Alpine trips for the last 5 years now...More pics please!

Nice pics! Would love to take the meg there!

Is that a Tag aquaracer i spot on your wrist? :smiley: I tried one of those on last weekend nice watches, think im going to go and buy the Tag link this weekend

These roads are exactly why our cars are made. I've been doing Alpine trips for the last 5 years now...More pics please!
I keep seeing you around, once in West Hampstead and recently in temple fortune rolling towards the a406 check your pm (from a while ago).
Will add some more pics.

Nice pics! Would love to take the meg there!

Is that a Tag aquaracer i spot on your wrist? :smiley: I tried one of those on last weekend nice watches, think im going to go and buy the Tag link this weekend
Good spot, it is had it a few years now.....

I keep seeing you around, once in West Hampstead and recently in temple fortune rolling towards the a406 check your pm (from a while ago).
Will add some more pics.
Temple fortunee spotting was not you, same colour but had a white nurburgring sticker.

Nice photos. A week up the road from Les Arcs with The White Room biking was one of my best holidays I've had. Would love to go back next year.

Looks awesome, would love to take my 197 there.

We went the very same place on ski trip some 11 years ago with school. It wasn't enjoyable on a coach :/

Similar Thread Suggestions