Xmas Wishlist

RossWoods93

Cuckmeister General
Platinum Member
Its that time of year again!

Whats on everyone's wishlist for Xmas??

I've firmly placed this right at the top (searched high and low for a Clio version):
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009NTNBAK/?tag=clio197-21

As for the other half mentioning these "glass igloos in Finland to watch the northern lights"... at £1,500 just for the room its a firm no, and other ideas are welcomed! I'm fairly certain you can see the northern lights from North Lincolnshire anyway!

I've been a good boy this year, so I'm hoping Santa is bringing me an Akrapovic and a remap from RSTuning ...

In reality I'll be getting a Nintendo 3DS XL from my girlfriend so I can revisit my childhood and play all the Pokemon games (call me sad I don't care because I love it :tongueout: )

Reactions: Pav
Touch-wood, lucky rabbits foot, 4 leafed clover, crossed fingers and all that - I'm 100% niggle free as of today !

So suspension next for me. If i can get someone else to contribute toward it for Chrimbo....even better :smile:

I would just like cash to help me recover some of the money I've splashed out since Black Friday!

Reactions: ///M
Its that time of year again!

Whats on everyone's wishlist for Xmas??

I've firmly placed this right at the top (searched high and low for a Clio version):
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B009NTNBAK/?tag=clio197-21

As for the other half mentioning these "glass igloos in Finland to watch the northern lights"... at £1,500 just for the room its a firm no, and other ideas are welcomed! I'm fairly certain you can see the northern lights from North Lincolnshire anyway!

Bloody hell ross I really wanted to do that too but not paying £1500 - extortionate!

I'm not really hoping for anything in particular, money mainly I guess...

Reactions: RossWoods93
Whiskey, a oneplus 3T, more whiskey, and any donations to fund a college students thirsty clio

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Reactions: nutnutwelshman