Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R

Great tyre, but stupid test. To reiterate the youtube comments, changing tyres whilst going from a 215 to a 255 makes this pointless.

Also IMO a 255 AD08R on a GT86 sounds way over tyre'd for anything except ones with forced induction.

Great tyre, but stupid test. To reiterate the youtube comments, changing tyres whilst going from a 215 to a 255 makes this pointless.

Also IMO a 255 AD08R on a GT86 sounds way over tyre'd for anything except ones with forced induction.
agree...but the tire looks great have ado8's on atm so when done i will be looking at getting these..

AD08s were amazing tyres till they'd had too many heat cycles >.< the R must be cracking.

Excellent tyre. Just had 4 of these fitted at £120 a corner from black circles. Only given them a little test but I'm very impressed so far. Can't wait to fully test them out on a warm dry day.

Excellent tyre. Just had 4 of these fitted at £120 a corner from black circles. Only given them a little test but I'm very impressed so far. Can't wait to fully test them out on a warm dry day.
could have gone with cazan racing mate..have these in 225/45/17 for £106..glad there is positive feedback on the improved compound..

Didn't consider 225s for some reason. That's an excellent price to be fair. I just googled 215/45/17 and came up the cheapest there. Even when daily driving, they just feel effortless. Hopefully going to the ring in June and will see what they're capable of.

thats a very nice number..Rogue is selling his..wouldnt mind test driving it :thumbup:

are there any pics out of the new megane??
12th??haha..which one of them you loved the most??