You know its Winter when...

Good job your wasn't parked up against a wall or something Em, or it would have been :tongueout:anic: time! :smiley:

Yea first time I had to scrape yesterday and was a shock usually just straight in the car and off! Gunna have to get some de icer!!! :swear:

Last edited:
....don't forget to turn your wipers off completely when you leave the car...I forgot last night and they automaticall sweeped the screen when I switched on....probaby ruined now because of the ice!

I scrapped the van windows this morning and they froze up again 200 yards down the road!

...when someone should have sprayed a bit of wd40 in to their locks so they could get in the car

:foxspeed:

The rain beads on my roof were frozen this morning when I took the dogs out, brrr

Last edited:
-5 when we got in the car this morning
em have you tried
Gummi Pfledge Stift helps against rubber freezing

Haven't heard of that before but will have a look at that thanks Roy! My whole car was like a block of ice this morning poor thing, it really doesn't like the cold :worried:

I hope no one was watching my (ungraceful) scramble into the car this morning!

done mine with it an me sons and niether had any probs as yet an its been freezing a few nights now

I have specially adapted one of my "dappy" hats to fit strategically under my hardhat.

Keep my head warm win!

Pffffffffffffffff

You are all fairies.

My old Zoidberg Zetec S had this to deal with Feb last year:

cold.jpg

It got down to -19 that night too lol!!!!

Car worked fine, seemed more pokey than usual too lol

Cars are good really when you think about it. They cope with temperature that at there extremes are between minus 16 in the winter and like 30 in the summer. And that's just the UK! They still start and function, keep us dry, safe and mobile, warm, or cold. Good old cars!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Clio General Chat 2
jasonlovesfrench Gallery 0
matt9566 General Chat 8
S Wheels and Tyres 0
ZorkoRS197 Clio General Chat 2