You need to join a private gym

M

Mentalpen

Sod the training just look at the sights.

Currently sat in the bar waiting on the kids finishing swimming lessons and OMG

I've had 3 pints of water just trying to replace the drool

Try working on a Uni site. Currently working at Aston Uni. The amount of young girlies with all their arse on show is unreal.

Yeah the tottie around Aston is awesome. Picked someone up there a few times... After the first time I offered, funnily enough.

I have my own personal gym gym and I can't stop drooling when I'm in there either. Is that what you mean :tongueout:

no i was going to use the word starting with f and sounding like granny but thought better of it.

I won't say i put a few in the wank bank for later on.....

Of course I was good, I'm far too old for that game or should that be I'd be far too skint if I started playing that game.

Wasn't just young talent either, plenty of late 30s early 40s not wearing rings.

no i was going to use the word starting with f and sounding like granny but thought better of it.

I won't say i put a few in the wank bank for later on.....

Hahaha!classic "few in the wank bank for later on"

Should of tried your luck you never no all the fit birds need to relive some tension.:thumbsup:

Wasn't just young talent either, plenty of late 30s early 40s not wearing rings.

Now this is good, promising, smooth, nice and easy....:wink:

Personally I can't wait for my 3 weeks ''island hopping'' holidays in Greece! Let the bikinis roll and the alcohol flowing!!