Zaino car cleaning

Just brought a load of this stuff anyone else use this stuff, thought I give it ago, but there products are bit confusing as all seem to be sealants, I thought get z3 polish then z2 to seal then z6 as a qd but seems only need z2 then z6 it's weird think I just do as I was going too

Yeah i have a few of their products - i like them.

Cant remember what ones i have now, would need to go and check. Will be looking at buying more zaino stuff soon

I know [MENTION=193]MikeLYR27[/MENTION] uses them and rates them. But personally I find their stupid names put me off and confuse me so I've never bought any :smiley:. Sounds petty but there's so much choice out there it's the little things that sway my purchase lol.

I know @MikeLYR27 uses them and rates them. But personally I find their stupid names put me off and confuse me so I've never bought any :smiley:. Sounds petty but there's so much choice out there it's the little things that sway my purchase lol.

...erghh tell me about it

The products are good and I got them from recommendation of Mike. But when buying and looking through at various ones I have to have like 9 tabs open trying to work out what is used in what order etc etc

Z6 then Z2 then some more Z6 then some Z5 plus some Z3897348979 to finish...

I use Z6 and Z5PRO but will soon be buying the Z18 clay and Z8 grand finale

Zaino is cracking stuff!! I use there wash, QD and Z2 which i think is the sealant. I use poorboys white hole as a polish. Ive never seen my car so wet looking after using their products. Best ive ever used and so easy to apply and wipe off!

Yes I brought the wash and z2 and z6 plus the accelerator so when arrives will give it ago, bloke at zaino said no need to put wax on said 3 coats paint will be popping