£2 each or 2 for £5...HELLO???!!!

One of my three kindred spirit brotherly best friends - who will be with me when I come to "The North" in november :wink:

Thats a pretty epic fail! So does that mean it is 3 for £9 then!?!?!?!

Oooo Kos I have to say a pint glass packed full of ice and a bottle of Magners is quite nice on a summers evening!

i drink cider, it tastes loads better than beer or what ever its called.
that shelf edge tag is normal for asda. we print them.

thats why its wrong.....been printed for asda but its actually a morrisons lable in a tescos printed by jase :bat:

Think I would have done the same lol

Its the people who think they are getting a good deal that I feel sorry for.. "oh lets stock up there on 2 for a fiver" :tongueout: DOH !!!

Is it sad that I knew which shop it was from by the text font in the label, think I shop in tesco a little to much lol

It may be true, the other items advertised on the SEL may actually be £2.85 for koppers for example.

And when it gets to the till it will go through for what ever works out cheapest if its any thing like our own.

It may be true, the other items advertised on the SEL may actually be £2.85 for koppers for example.

And when it gets to the till it will go through for what ever works out cheapest if its any thing like our own.

Each item in the offer was £2, thats why it is sooo stupid lol!

you see them all the time
same as when they reduce items and they put a higher price on;/
happens all the time