06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

So good day today painting and waiting and fitting bits lol fitted the powerflex torque bushes top and bottom I'll wait until I get the gearbox bushes as I forgot it then finish off the engine and also painted the old girl.. well bits of it..

IMG_20161227_181125.jpg IMG_20161227_180738.jpg IMG_20161227_180824 (1).jpg IMG_20161227_180859.jpg

Reactions: sevenfourate
just need to get the rest of the kit on now ive got lower arms with camber adjustment and anti roll bar then eventually the rear axle bushes

nothing much going on sadly i decided to take my car to my pals house before new years to get the motors clean and also have a little photo shoot..

IMG_8319.JPG IMG_8322.JPG IMG_8323.JPG IMG_8328.JPG IMG_8331.JPG IMG_8334.JPG IMG_8336.JPG IMG_8344.JPG IMG_8345.JPG IMG_8351.JPG

Reactions: Jimmy
also in the pics you may have noticed i am a mirror cover missing.. there was an issue with the paint this has now been resolved and i will be getting plastic ones eventually

You'll get a ban with the pics of that Yellow thing here..... :smile:

Car looks ace buddy. Stance is epic in the full-on side shot. And everyone loves a clean Clio. This time of year its not for long though is it....

ENJOY !

Reactions: Cliosport-carl
Great shots..love when car enthusiasts get together and talk,take pics etc..
Thanks for sharing

im getting mechanical withdrawal symptoms due to the weather.. Its so hard having parts and having the time but not being able to fit them im waiting on my gearbox and arb mount then i will be waiting on a set of disks and pads and i am also thinking about getting a stud and nut conversion kit for the hubs to make way for some PMS spacers..