180BHP Ford Fiesta ST

Erm.. I like it. lol.

As for the 'true hot hatch' the Type-R is always boasting about the V-tec so maybe its just the Clio :wink: I know the Clio has the extra grunt up the higher revs but it always claims its just a normal high powered N/A engine. Win win.

if it looks like that and doesnt cost the earth i can see it selling like hotcakes!

think it looks mint! the rear is awesome

Slime you just bought the faster, better RS version.... RenaultSport :-p

Yeah I cant seeing it costing any more than the outgoing model, but it does look good, should sell better than the old ST I would imagine!

If it's anything like my old ST it'll spend most of it's time in the dealership (a total of 8 for me in 18 months!) and was still knackered when I sold it! And there's one thing we can be sure of, it sure as anything wont handle like our machines :wink:.

One thing that Ford dont seem to have learned is the whole parts sharing direction they say they are taking. Did they not hear what happened to Toyota? ;/

Still not much power for a turbo'd 2 litre.

1.6 it is,

but the tuning potential of the old ST,s are fantastic so hopefully the new one would be the same. there are so many old Fiesta ST,s running between the 300-400 bhp for not too much money either. :thumbup1:

having come from the Fiesta ST i would imagine the new one would be great to drive tbh. i had mine for 3 years and it never missed a beat and it was running around the 180bhp mark.

i think this new one looks awsome,

I think it will be a brilliant car.

I hope they bring out a Fiesta RS quick as that should induce Renault to spoil the party with a 'Special' Clio like the did with the focus RS and R26.R :lol::thumbup1:

Erm.. I like it. lol.

As for the 'true hot hatch' the Type-R is always boasting about the V-tec so maybe its just the Clio :wink: I know the Clio has the extra grunt up the higher revs but it always claims its just a normal high powered N/A engine. Win win.
Clio has VVT which is the same as the type R,

I think it will be a brilliant car.

I hope they bring out a Fiesta RS quick as that should induce Renault to spoil the party with a 'Special' Clio like the did with the focus RS and R26.R :lol::thumbup1:

yeah like a new shape V6? that would be amazing

I think that looks pretty smart and loving the sound of that gearbox :smile:

not liking the idea of a turbo though NA ftw :wink:

Thats great. Always thought it was a smart looking car, but they only had the poxy Zetec S version i think (all show no go).

I think it will kick ass to be honest.

Auto Excess is full of ****. They're a bunch of fantasists who've only read the first chapter of their "How To Photoshop In 3 Easy Lessons" book!

Anyone can see that is just a normal Fiesta with Focus RS bits badly grafted on. Why would Ford make an ST that looked like an RS? :001_unsure:

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/a...sletters&uid=80dcae117524ffcbd714e640b392d7c5

Yet another N/A Hot Hatch has started cheating! :thumbdown: :lol:

Would I be right in thinking its just the Clio and Type-R that are the only 'proper' hot hatches these days???

I bet the next RS clio is a smaller capacity turbo/supercharged engine, its going to be the only way which car companies can meet emmissions targets / improve fuel economy whilst keeping decent performance.