197 and 200 exhaust system

It'll most probably need some fine alignment so it doesn't rattle off the diffuser but it's you'd get that with any aftermarket system for the clio

have you got the ktr system? its the 200 tips I would be after prefer that look

Yeah ktec with decat, look at this pic not sure if you can see too well, but the 200 tips just poke through but as they are not chrome still look quite stealth

image_zps53166382.jpg

check my Instagram for vids of it :smile: aids_ye

Ye that looks pretty sweet man that's the look I'm after :smile: did you have to get a re-map after fitting the de-cat? I'll have a wee look at the vids man

No map yet, although it does need it, I am saving for cam kit so trying to hold off so I don't need to pay for mapping twice..

I was just about to search for this. So the 200 system fits without the 200 diffuser and no adjustment unless you want the slash cut tips?

I've been offered a 200 system but worrying about tips and fitment!

All it is is the 200 system is a little shorter and has square ends due to the 200's rear diffuser.

The exhausts are the same...just the 197 one is a little longer to poke out the 197 diffuser.

Fit it and see how you feel about the length of the pipes and how they look. If you want slash cut tips after that, it shouldnt be hard to fit them.

That's what I was wondering if the 200 system fits directly on to the 197 but I would rather keep the 200 tips just for looks in my opinion! It seems to fit with no worries

Ktec sell the tips, from what I can see its exactly the same with different tips, but I kept the 200 tips on, doesn't rattle or burn my diffuser!