197 cup/non-cup?

What are the differences between the two? I should be buying rocky's in the next few weeks all-being well, but his is non-cup. I was just wondering whats different apart from the brake callipers being red and the stiffer/lower springs? Is there anything else?

ie, if i painted my callipers red on the non-cupped 197 and put lower springs on, it'd be the same as "cup"?

Thanks.

that is about it. red brakes, lower by 7mm and stiffer anti roll bars. the bump strips on the door will be black and the 'b' pillar will be body colour :wink:

Cup also has a more basic interior, has a key rather than key-less go, Aircon was an option, was the tinyest bit lighter, and the above that Adrian mentioned, as well as as firmer dampers and anthracite wheels.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Glad it isn't anything else, apart from weight saving and interior. Im going to get the pillars vinyl'd black as i think it looks better anyway.

I have cup suspension for sale if you want to upgrade :wink:

Thanks for the offer dude, its okay though, Im going to order some H&R's for now until i get some coiles