197 Roof Spoiler inquiry

Thats a roof scoop, think its from the clio cup. I think twingogeekeo is now able to supply cup parts so would be worth dropping him a PM

if only i didnt have a warrentee to worry about there would be one of these going straight on my car

if you do get one let everyone know how it fits

i thought they were a roof vent so you would have to chop a hole in the roof if not its just a massive air brake

If you chop a hole water will just come into the car(this actually happens in the cup race cars too)

If you chop a hole water will just come into the car(this actually happens in the cup race cars too)

most likely bodgered, if done i'ii make sure its done to perfection:thumbup1:

this is a small mod im plannin to do, u wanna see what state its in now, ive completely stripped the car, ripped entire interior trim out bar dash, pulled all body panels off! :bash:

the first to go was the alloys, as its now on steelies whilst i decide what colour i want the 19inch rims in:bash:

as im plannin to put a false aluminium floor pan in just like u get in the ferrari's, with the weldin effect;

http://www.williamloughran.co.uk/detail?template=/zoom/zoom20&vid=16710133&lang=

might upload a picture of it in its current state but it'll defo b scarey to a few,:scared: goin by the feedback ive got from the roof scoop idea!!!!!:eek::eek:

Last edited:
if you phone them it can make you custom options.
They are very serious and have a very good reputation in the rally in France