197 Roof Spoiler inquiry

in the race car it is literally a funnel with 2 circular dash vents.
channels cold air to the driver while racing(unfortunately also channels rain in the car too)

it does look cool, but i dont see the point on a road car. Thats what air con is for, and if its a cup, then thats what winding down the window or poutting on the blower is for. If you were doin it just for the look you'd be better just bonding it onto a solid roof. No water com,ing in then, and it would be freezing in the winter. :confused1:

Though about getting a window made with the slide panel on it, theyre cool. :thumbup1:

if you phone them it can make you custom options.
They are very serious and have a very good reputation in the rally in France

is that 100% genuine carbonfibre or just the sticky 3m film?:001_unsure:

as i was plannin to wrap mine in 3m just like im doin for the side mouldings/ wing mirrors/ handles= AWESOME:thumbup1::thumbup1:

it does look cool, but i dont see the point on a road car. Thats what air con is for, and if its a cup, then thats what winding down the window or poutting on the blower is for. If you were doin it just for the look you'd be better just bonding it onto a solid roof. No water com,ing in then, and it would be freezing in the winter. :confused1:

Though about getting a window made with the slide panel on it, theyre cool. :thumbup1:

im just wantin it for the look, nothing else, them side panel windows just invite theft, there's no way im gettin them, defo wantin the roof scoop it just looks awesome, espiecally on a black one

same can b said for roll cages and them stupid rally mudflaps that u see on some cars, everyone has a taste and no doubt that black 192 looks totally awesome, no doubt mine's defo gonna ave the same look, but lower and bigger rims

Last edited:
did I see your going for 19" rims??

see im confused, as you seem to be liking the rally look ie roof scoop, but then going for huge rims?!

did I see your going for 19" rims??

see im confused, as you seem to be liking the rally look ie roof scoop, but then going for huge rims?!

yes this car aint gonna b used to thrashin around the track hence the size, :headphone::headphone: i think they fill the arches out, im defo not into the small rims look, just decidin abt what colour to spray them:001_unsure:

If you're really going to do this then I wouldn't cut a hole in the roof, just so impractical for a road car

IMO the car looks a million times better without it, the roof scoop even looks OTT on the cup cars

If you're really going to do this then I wouldn't cut a hole in the roof, just so impractical for a road car

IMO the car looks a million times better without it, the roof scoop even looks OTT on the cup cars

ive been thinkin about it now & things defo look different in pictures than flesh, my mate said stick a ablong shaped cardboard box on the roof of ur car and see how stupid it looks when ur standin next to it, which i did to my clio 182

so it looks like this idea is defo gonna b a no go for time being