200 and soon Raider owner

Hi guys, been told to sign up by one of my friends on here (Ashton) so a big hello to all! Im down on cliosport.net as RS200Lew with an albi 200, so if there is a few of you who know me then help this new member!:f1team07: Cant wait to get my raider at the end of Feb, just waiting for my finance to go through. Being a detailer, i think this will be a big test for me with having no defects/swirls to get out so boredom may set in! Look in the for sale section in about 6 months time for a cheap raider :thumbup:

Lew

Our first raider owned. Welcome.

We'll have to put a new section up for you Raider guys. We've got the R27 and Gordini registers so I think it's only fair we give you guys one to?

Welcome to the site, which colour have you gone for? Personally I love the matt finish but you will find its like marmitte on here.. Lol

How do Renault say to clean the Raider? normal washing no polishing? wax?

Clean by hand only, no jet washes. Technically, they can be used in the right hands from a good distance away (10-15ft) Dedicated shampoos, cleaner fluids (stage instead of polishing) and waxes can be purchased at a fair whack for matt paint or vinyl surfaces. These contain no oils or gloss enhancers, purely so they dont damage the matt effect. If i was to go round it with my rotary, the friction and heat build up will cause it to smooth off and look glossy.

Stealth Grey its definately the winner of the 2, although I can see Renault releasing another special edition sometime soon with matt yellow and matt blue

Think the only thing I'd change would be the wheels. I think 18s look too big for the Clio?

Think the only thing I'd change would be the wheels. I think 18s look too big for the Clio?

A few people have said this but to me they look no bigger than 17's. Obviously they are 18's but i think personally that its the thinner tyre wall thats actually making the rim sick out if you get what i mean?