200 edc owners might find this interesting (dyno result on an edc)

Curious, if you compare it on a drag race with the fiesta, the clio is faster. Maybe they had a dud car? Mine certainly feels faster than my 197.

I think a standard one went on the rollers at Dynodaze lastweek end and made just over 200

edit, made 204bhp with decat, Miltek catback, panel filter and FMIC

Last edited:
Reactions: remington1984
It's probably a melon of an engine which has an issue as the torque is really low as well. I've seen some others of youtube which are putting out around 200+ hp with more torque than stated by Renault. I certainly think this engine should be easily creating 200hp consistently though as it is turbocharged

It's probably a melon of an engine which has an issue as the torque is really low as well. I've seen some others of youtube which are putting out around 200+ hp with more torque than stated by Renault. I certainly think this engine should be easily creating 200hp consistently though as it is turbocharged

very easily, [MENTION=3821]Womble[/MENTION] is running way more than that.

Probably just a dudd car. It's like the MK2 Focus RS, many std ones struggle to produce more than about 275hp when put on the rollers, but then others will make book power and sometimes more.

Similar Thread Suggestions