200 f1

or audi drivers with RS badges
or BMW with M badges,
but the worse is the people whom add cheap crappy LED's thinking it actually looks cool!

PS- are you missing your clio so your looking for another LOL

ps i emailed him asking my question.

Certainly not, the meg is just :cloud9:

I am usually on piston heads having a browse of Lambos / GTRs then wander onto looking at Meganes and Clios out of interest. Today i was having a look on behalf of someone else for a Storm Grey one :smile:

LOL - should also email and ask what number his is out of how many and can he provide a picture of the placard thing

or audi drivers with RS badges
or BMW with M badges,
but the worse is the people whom add cheap crappy LED's thinking it actually looks cool!

Dont think ive seen any Audi drivers adding RS badges and AMG badges to merc Ive only come across ones or twice. But M badges you always see some tit in a standard BMW whos put an M badge on the back. Usually debadged the rest of it so you instantly knows...yep its a diesel.

People putting LEDs on drive me up the wall too. Is an audi near me with them all over the front bumper haha. Also saw a micra this morning with them all in the front grill...facepalm

5yre6e2u.jpg

Notice his M5 plate and M badge.. Slight give away its not an M5 is the sh!t non m spot body kit, lack of the msport 4 tails pipes and a nice rear tow bar lol

and crap after market alloys. also don't understand why anyone would put cheap crap aftermarket non OEM alloys on an expensive .

What a mug.

Not even a private sale, maybe he's just trying to get as many buzz words in..

A lovely white clio williams/172/172cup/182/182cup/182trophy/197/197cup/R27/200/200cup/raider/silverstone/angel&demon/gordini edition for sale.

Well I suppose making up your own 'special edition' is one way to mask the fact he's selling a poverty spec 200. :smiley:

I saw an Audi S3 TDI on the road the other day, so nothing surprises me anymore... I'll see if I still have the pic.

3epypuse.jpg the badges aren't even straight :smiley:

Hahah what a tard..stuck an S3 badge on yet leaves the A3 one still there!

Another good one ive seen not too long back, is a complete heap 3 series, right old banger with nothing at all remotely sport about it, yet they stuck M5 (yes on a 3 series...not even a 5 series) badges on the back, sides and front. Tit.

Hahah what a tard..stuck an S3 badge on yet leaves the A3 one still there!

Another good one ive seen not too long back, is a complete heap 3 series, right old banger with nothing at all remotely sport about it, yet they stuck M5 (yes on a 3 series...not even a 5 series) badges on the back, sides and front. Tit.

Tbh i think most bmw and audi drivers are tits anyway without the fake badges.... :lol: ive never got the whole german car thing, they all look the same.... boring

problem is someone will think they are getting a special edition clio...

True - but id like to think someone has a look into what they are buying and finds out an F1 200 doesnt exist.

He may not actually know himself and has just taken the car in part x like that?