200 On board @ Castle Combe

Here is my footage from combe recently.

I know i could have braked a little later in places but I have only just got the car so I was driving at 75%! First lap is warming up, last is cooling down as you should expect.

Anyway, here it is. Cup chassis as you would expect.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCS2aJK_Qag[/YOUTUBE]

Quite a contrast to my "leisurely drive" round the Nürburgring lol!!!

Nice Vid! 1:26 around Combe isnt too shabby either!

How come there were only a handfull of you there? And Im surprised they let you out in a T-shirt, they are usually pretty strict even in hot weather!

My company hired out the track for customers to come along, the staff were obviously invited. Only other person on track in the vid was my old man in a gt3 on his cooling down lap.

Yeah they didn't seem too fussed really which I was surprised at.

My company hired out the track for customers to come along, the staff were obviously invited. Only other person on track in the vid was my old man in a gt3 on his cooling down lap.

Yeah they didn't seem too fussed really which I was surprised at.

Aw I could of popped up for a spin, I'm only down the road.

You must work for a nice company, I'd be lucky to get a free coffee from mine!

Yeah I couldn't get a good driving position :worried: I need to get out of karting habits like having my hands low down.

Yeah it's not bad here mate. Well my dad is a partner in the business so that explains a lot.

nice laps !!! quick changes, need to actually take mine for a proper drive like this just to see if the box is properly fixed !!!!! donington park is only 2 weeks away :smiley:

Impressive driving! I know the circuit but I have never driven on it. It certainly looks like the Clio can reach good speeds in places!

Similar Thread Suggestions