200 Track set up

Some of you "may" know of my motorsport involvement either way it doesn't matter too much;

I'm debating using my 200 for track work (not competiting) but for tuition for clients etc.

What would be a good solid track set up for these? I'm not talking going silly like throwing a weld in cage at it etc.. I just mean brakes & geo etc for example...

Any oppinions would be good.

Cheers

A decent Brake Fluid and Braided Hoses, maybe more aggressive or track-orientated Pads too but I wouldn't bother changing the Discs. Beyond that then a set of sticker more track-orientated rubber than the usual Conti's and a video camera of some sort so your clients could keep a copy of the video to refer back to at their own leisure.

I can't think of any real musts to be honest. Exhaust would maybe add to the experience with a bit more noise...

Last edited:
A decent Brake Fluid and Braided Hoses, maybe more aggressive or track orientated Pads too but I wouldn't bother changing the Discs. Beyond that then a set of sticker more track-orientated rubber than the usual Conti's and a video camera of some sort so your clients could keep a copy of the video to refer back to at their own leisure.

Beyond that I can't think of any real musts to be honest. Exhaust would maybe add to the experience with a bit more noise...

Thanks for your feedback mate.

Well the centre sections out of my exhaust & it sounds pretty good as is, if I go ahead with using my road car for work then I'll look at the above.

Cheers