200T Mapping?

Not sure wether I should have put this in the FI section or this but I'm sure it will get moved if it is wrong.

Anyone had there's mapped yet? Just came back from the ring with a nice long list of things to do lol.

Was just looking around google and Superchips (dont always here great things about these) have gone from 205bhp/249nm -> 244bhp/318nm..

Saw a French 200T the other day on YouTube and they went from 202bhp -> 234bhp on a map.

Was tempted to give RS Tuning a call and ask if they want to experiment or something. A lot of people have recommended a guy called Ste which is also an option..?

What do I do!?

I've spoken to rs tuning pal there not mapping these yet I was also talking to Ste c at sc autos I would give him a shout pal he would have been mapping mine but I've got a couple of little changes happing 1st :thumbsup: Once there done then my car will be going to him for mapping

I'd give Superchips a bit of a wide birth. Both people on here have had issues with going into limp mode

I will be using Andy Cutler of phoenix automotive when I'm ready to map

I've spoken to rs tuning pal there not mapping these yet I was also talking to Ste c at sc autos I would give him a shout pal he would have been mapping mine but I've got a couple of little changes happing 1st :thumbsup: Once there done then my car will be going to him for mapping

That's what I'm thinking, will probably get the exhaust or whatever first, pointless doing it the other way.

I'd give Superchips a bit of a wide birth. Both people on here have had issues with going into limp mode

I will be using Andy Cutler of phoenix automotive when I'm ready to map

Ah okay, thanks mate.. Seemed to good to be true so early on lol.

Fancy giving me your exhaust? :smiley:

Last edited:
**** that!

Itll end in tears if you use him. You only need to look back at ktec and GDI to see how it'll end

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
J Clio 200T Area 20