200t potential

That's true, I'm tempted to buy the sprint booster at some point this month. Although for a little but more I could get a map on the RR so not sure tbh.

That's true, I'm tempted to buy the sprint booster at some point this month. Although for a little but more I could get a map on the RR so not sure tbh.

Some RR test show these cars to be pushing out more than 200bhp and 240nm standard, that's pretty impressive if you ask me!:thumbup1:

Mine was already run in, 9000 miles in to be precise lol. I bought a top spec one off a Renault boss  Can't remember his name, someone Townsend.

I got a Black Lux Cup with reversing camera and sensors, 200 miles on the clock (had 10 on when i got it) & a 64 plate, Love it! What MPG are you getting?

If I don't try and drive economical I average 28 mpg. The last 2 weeks I have and am now averaging 38mpg over the tank now which is mainly town and a small amount of country roads.

Last edited:
So I have been running a superchips unit on my clio t for a good few months now, initially issues which now seem sorted. Anyway I cannot get my head around the performance gains over the standard 200t which is by no means slow. The handling is unaffected just takes a different approach at times. Reviewing YouTube a 200t chipped to 218 achieved 0-100 in 13.8 which is very impressive. Can well believe a previous post of superchips 12 secs 0-100. Anyway the point of my post is has anyone took the plunge and what were your results?

Hi pal ,

just wondering how is your experience with superchip till now ? how long have you had it now and any issues ? do you recommended it ?
thanks,
Nick

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1